Monday, November 30, 2009

TURKEY TROT!


This Thanksgiving was incredible. My best friend, Shavit, got a pardon from the IDF to come to the states to visit his sick grandmother. Instead of seeing her, he stayed with me for the majority of the time. I convinced him to run the Prospect Park 5 mile turkey trot with me. He beat me by 2 minutes but I am still happy that I finished in under and hour. This photo is a) proof that we finished (and got swanky medals) and b) amazing to analyze Shavit's running fashion. Anyways, here is my "Thankful" list.

I am thankful for:
- Long underwear
- Overalls
- Leah's closets and sock drawers
- Sid
- Anna's vegan baking
- Shif and Josh bar nights
- My roommates in Ann Arbor
- Yonit's closet of costumes
- Bad TV
- My parents (for everything)
- Tofurkey
- Being able to run
- Being 21!
- Skype
- Working showers
- Shavit
- Sava's $1 veggie burgers on Mondays
- Cranberry sauce
- Airplanes
- Scandinavia
- Bicycles
- NYC
- Israel
- Apple sauce
- Yiddish
- Tsutsi
- The other YV girls
- Scarves
- Leah
- Blogs

and warm winter boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment