Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Postcards



I have had a bit of trouble concentrating in my color class. I really just don't care (even though I know I should). I seem to just be bored in the class and try to finish projects as soon as possible or put them off and deal with them last minute... and it shows. So I decided that instead, I would make my projects for friends and people I care about. This seems to be helping since I know it is a "gift". These are two "free studies" that I have turned into postcards. The orange one is for Sarah in North Carolina and the blue one is for Natalie in Brooklyn. They are my closest friends from my program in Denmark and we have been corresponding via postcards (a form of communication we fell in love with while being abroad). Hopefully my teacher won't mind that I am sending my project in the mail before I actually turn it in for a grade (she is getting a scanned copy...eek!) I also hope Sarah and Natalie don't read this blog post until after they receive these via snail mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment