Monday, April 4, 2011

Festifools and Lungevity


Festifools came and went. The weather was ridiculous! Sunday morning it was freezing! I helped out with my roommate, Nicole's Lungevity event where I did the face painting along side my other roommate Lauren. Then the Lungevity 5k walk happened and my feet froze! Thank god my house was on the route, so I ran and changed into warm boots. It hailed and there was freezing rain. Once the walk was over, I had to go down to Main St. and dance/marched in Festifools. It was fun but we got hailed in the face and I may have gotten pneumonia. In any case, it was fun and this was my costume!

In other news, I submitted my pieces for IP and will begin installing on Friday! I am so excited to have 4 days to sleep and have a social life, but also for installing my art show!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment